Published On: Fri, Sep 13th, 2019

Chelsea news LIVE: Scouts watching Brazilian wonderkid, Real Madrid N’Golo Kante agreement | Football | Sport


Chelsea news LIVE updates: All the latest news, gossip and updates from Stamford Bridge

Friday, September 13

  • Chelsea have been extensively watching Brazilian wonderkid Bruno Guimaraes
  • Jake Clarke-Salter has delivered a transfer warning to Chelsea
  • Real Madrid and Chelsea have a transfer agreement regarding N’Golo Kante
  • Chelsea have agreed to notify the Real should they receive any offers for the Frenchman

Wolves backed to win

Sky Sports pundit Charlie Nicholas believes Wolves will fancy their chances against the Blues this weekend, due to their fragility at the back.

“Wolves do well against the big teams,” the former Arsenal man wrote in his Sky Sports column. “Tammy Abraham has been in form and Mason Mount has been spectacularly good.

“Chelsea are still vulnerable at the back and will be threatened by Diogo Jota and Raul Jimenez up front.

“I see Wolves beating Chelsea this weekend, and Wolves are the team, as many people that are talking about Leicester, that could definitely override the top-six trend.”

Injured Kante

Chelsea will be without midfielder N’Golo Kante for their next two fixtures.

The French midfielder misses Saturday’s Premier League fixture with Wolves and Champions League opener against Valencia.

“N’Golo is not fit,” Frank Lampard told reporters ahead of the trip to Molineux Stadium. “He still has issues with his ankle. The medical team are working with him.

“He is in a transition period and we are trying to get him on the pitch. He is doing some physical work but this game comes too soon for him.”

Wanted: Bruno Guimaraes

Chelsea have been extensively watching Brazilian wonderkid Bruno Guimaraes.

That’s according to Globo Esporte, who claim Chelsea scouts have assessed the 21-year-old five times over the last 12 months.

Blues scouts were in attendance as he netted for Athletico Paranaense in the Copa do Brasil final first leg against Internacional.

Chelsea would, of course, only be able to trigger the forward’s £36million release clause IF they win their appeal over a transfer ban.

Losing patience…

England Under-21 captain Jake Clarke-Salter has delivered a transfer warning to Chelsea.

The talented 21-year-old has made two senior appearances for the west London side – amounting to just 35 minutes.

He’s currently on his fourth loan spell away from the club with Birmingham – having previously spent time with Bristol Rovers, Sunderland and Vitesse.

And he’s revealed that it’s testing his patience.

“I’d be silly to say I wouldn’t want to be in the position where I could play for Chelsea. Anyone would,” Clarke-Salter told the Evening Standard.

“It’s very hard to have patience at times, but you have to understand that there are world-class players at Chelsea. You learn to appreciate that.”

N’Golo Kante worry

Real Madrid and Chelsea have a transfer agreement regarding N’Golo Kante, according to reports.

The France international was tipped to follow Eden Hazard to the Bernabeu during the summer transfer window but, ultimately, chose to remain at Stamford Bridge for another 12 months.

Yet Spanish outlet Defensa Central claim Real and Chelsea have come to an agreement regarding Kante.

It is claimed Chelsea have agreed to notify the La Liga titans should they ever receive any offers for the player.

Chelsea have reportedly also agreed to let Real Madrid know should they decide to put the 28-year-old up for sale.



Source link

Most Popular News